torsdag 20 mars 2014

When I see my inner city, child, I'll be walkin' on a cloud




















Mitt favoritspel just nu - Hearthstone. Vet egentligen inte varför jag tycker att det är så roligt, det är ju bara ett slags kortspel. Men det är kul, ganska lätt och gratis.


Dagens låtar:
Wind tearin' through the back street
I hear the rhythm of my heartbeat
Rain blowin' to my face
I'm tired of being in the wrong place
Blues knockin' on my back door
I can't jump from the second floor
Turn up the radio higher and higher
Rock and roll music set my ears on fire
When I was stone blue
Rock and roll sure helped me through
When I was stone blue
Rock and roll sure helped me through

Foghat - Stone Blue









Varför har jag aldrig lyssnat på Foghat tidigare? Jag älskade den första låten, och de andra var också riktigt bra.


---

My current obsession is Hearthstone. I don't really know why I like it so much, it's just a strategy card game. But it's fun, pretty easy and free.

Why have I never listened to Foghat before? I loved the first song, and really liked the other ones.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar