lördag 24 maj 2014

And you go dancing through doorways just to see what you will find, leaving nothing to interfere with the crazy balance of your mind


























I torsdags fyllde mormor år. Hon bjöd på mat och världens godaste marängbakelser. Ebbott var nöjd över att få följa med.


Dagens låtar:
I can't do the talk like the talk on the TV
And I can't do a love song like the way it's meant to be
I can't do everything but I'd do anything for you
Can't do anything except be in love with you

And all I do is miss you and the way we used to be
All I do is keep the beat, the bad company
And all I do is kiss you, through the bars of a rhyme
Juliet, I'd do the stars with you any time

- Romeo and Juliet

En av mina favoritlåtar är Romeo and Juliet med Dire Straits. Har inte lyssnat särskilt mycket på dem annars, så i dag blev det två låtar från samma skiva.






---

Grandma's birthday was this week. She had made the best meringue dessert. Ebbott was happy to come along.

One of my favorite songs is Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits. I haven't listened to them that much, so today I thought I'd choose two more songs from the same album.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar